By tammyg - 11/02/2010 18:42 - United States

Today, I took Ambien for the first time. Not only did I not fall asleep, but I took my mother through a list of all the men I've slept with. I do not remember a thing, but apparently I was very thorough. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 466
You deserved it 6 283

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Calm down everyone, just coz she's slept with more than one guy doesn't mean she's a ****. Don't be jealous just coz she's getting more action than most of you

Comments

it's alright at least you didn't do anything stupid

Soooo true!! Addicrion will eat you alive!

I dont believe this cause ambien will knock you out.

atually last time I used ambient, i thought there was a black hole in the middle of my room. so i tried to jump over it and hit my eye on my bedpost. needless to say , i had a black eye, and this post is true because ambient does creepy stuff to you

ooops ambien* excusee my crappy spelling !

You probably just stared into space or watched spongebob all night. Your mom is just using the fact you don't remember as a way to guilt you into confessing what you've done.

you can stay up on ambien and do and say some pretty stupid stuff, but they tell you to take it and go right to bed so I doesn't happen. though the time I stayed up on it I was telling my boyfriend all about purple unicorns and flying over Tiny villages

Don't you read anything about it before you take it? It's like...common knowledge that you do stuff that you won't remember. It's even ON the commercials!

really cause she was on a sleep pill its not her fault and plus thats getting really old now move on

um she did take it right befor she went to bed why dont you read then come comment again

coolcool101 3

apparently not if she was up about about to talk to her mom

**** I used to pop those it's crazy I get them cuz I have had bad insomnia since birth when I take more then one I don't remember the rest of the night my cuzin told me last time I was chaseing an invisible chiwawa lol

Ambien can make you do crazy shit. It didn't work at all for me. I would lay in bed for hours and nothing would happen. Then when i was in college living in the dorms one night two hours after i had taken it i decided to just get up and watch tv. a half hour in, i literally thought the characters on the tv were flying out and talking to me. I was having conversations with these characters in my room thinking they were real. Then I started throwing up everywhere and I went to go get my friend who lived in the room next to me in the dorms and as i was knocking i tried climbing the door thinking it was a rock climbing wall and started telling my friend that the characters on tv were attacking me and i needed help. I don't remember any of this happening after me turning on the tv. It was all explained to me the next morning by my roommate & friend. Luckily they helped me clean up my puke and put me to bed but that stuff can seriously **** a person up.

YDI for taking ambien, that is like one of the worst sleeping pills you can take

? deserves it for trying to find a way to fall asleep?

Who says she sleeps around? Yes, some people have the 'no sex before marriage' thing but lets be honest: most people do not. If she's in her mid-20's it's not hard to to have had a number of sexual partners - most relationships don't work out, so if you only have 1 a year since you're say 17 that lasts for 6-7 months then all of a sudden that's 8-9 people before you're 25 - especially as women everywhere have to deal with guys pretending to be kind caring and all that crap but really just want to **** them and leave. Now I don't know about any of you, but I wouldn't want to describe 8-9 sexual encounters to my parents in detail. If she's older the same applies. If younger then the number might be less but the awkwardness will likely be higher as even teenage girls who are open with their parents about sex aren't likely to go into details. And even still.. if she's slept with a few dozen guys... so what? Does sex magically make you a worse person? How? Because YOU personally have an issue with it? What is your issue? I hope you hold yourself to the same standard. I'ma guy and I've slept with plenty of girls... yet it pisses me off to see girls who have slept with far less people then me being labeled a **** simply cause guys all want to think of themselves as the one, the only and the best that any girl they're with has ever been with or ever will.

#41 sparc: *Bows* The way you advocate equality in the comment makes you better than the men to whom you refer. In a word, WIN! :)

This ******' guy, #41, writing a novel.

TRJADN 0

^ Unnecessary blabber. OP doesn't need ambien all they have to do is read your boring comment.

andrewsm24 0

god snickers....I want you so bad

schwinn11 0

Wow, I can't wait for the sequel.

damnrosi 0

I thought it was great and made some really good points. It's about time we get some smarter, open-minded people on this site.

Can the cover picture of the sequel be snickerdoodle's new picture?

Heh, it never ceases to amaze me that when someone posts a couple paragraphs that amount to about 20 seconds worth of reading it attracts this kind of response. Do you people lack the ability to read more then 10 words at a time? Or perhaps you have the attention span of a dyslexic gnat... who knows? Either way, I find it infinitely amusing. But hey, glad to see some people appreciated it, cheers.

dorkside_fml 0

41 except you forgot the paragraph about std's

#173 I hear they have these wonderful inventions known as 'condoms'. Though I do love the general logic that seems to go through the minds of people like you.. 'Oh they've had sex with more people then I have (because whatever your total is is completely fine of course) therefore they MUST have done so unprotected and gotten STDs! Then of course, again because they've slept with more people then me, they certainly didn't get them treated and continued with unprotected sex!' I do hope you realise how stupid these assumptions are? I realise this is the internet, where average people turn retarded and the stupid reign supreme... but try thinking about it for even half a second.

sugarbabyxoxo 2

41 you are awesome. and so right!

well you cant really skip the first time, so that was a fail.^

atticuz 2

take melatonin you will sleep like an angel

false not only do I take melatonin and it doesn't do anything, but it has actually done some of this same stuff to people

hpotterluvr 0

ur a *****... just like me! I like u

AngryNinja 1

****** unite! just don't touch my cash, bitch. or my crack.

#13, your comment wasn't moderated; if it was, you'd still see it and it would say so. The comments system is currently experiencing technical problems, and some comments are disappearing. Sorry for the trouble.

AngryNinja 1

glad someone appreciates our humor. *glare at bottom of post*

cam007_fml 0
AngryNinja 1

ftw is for the win or **** the world.

Flour_fml 0

I took Ambien because Melatonin (and many others) did nothing. I could take four and lay in bed for hours staring at the ceiling.

reichst 0

When taking ambien its a good idea to lock yourself in your room. the stuff causes me to see still objects move and causes me to walk like im drunk. it does allow me to sleep though, so the benefits outweigh the side effects... though the side effects can be fun at times lol

vampyre_girly 0

I'll drug you and then you'll find yourself in a grave.....if you ever wake up snickerdoodles