By Anonymous - 20/03/2016 02:05 - United States

Spicy
Today, I told my husband that when I get my birth control taken out later this year, I would like to take a break from it for a while. He just said, "Condoms are too expensive and I don't want to waste $2 every time we do it." FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 044
You deserved it 2 642

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Let him save his money then and take your break!

"Waste" the phonology used regarding this term refers to negative connotations associated with lack of appreciation and on a familiar basis, a cheap piece of shit

Comments

BonerFart 23

Tell him to go to Costco. I got a pack of 60 for $12

Tell him too ******* bad. He can't put the responsibility of birth control on you all the time.

Lonelychick1249 16

Do you want children? Because that is how you get children

Ask him to pay for your birth control if he is so adamant about not using condoms then. Then ask him how he feels about paying for condoms.

bearbear120 27

I don't think it's because of the money that op wants to take a break. She probably wants a break from the side effects that come with birth control.

I think she means OP's birth control option is probably more expensive than condoms anyways. So if the husband doesn't want to pay for condoms, he definitely won't want to pay for her contraceptive device. But who knows, maybe OP has insurance for that.

ohsnapword 21

Well, I guess you're going to have to give him ********. I'm sorry, I had to say it before a real asshole said it. Now that we got the douche-bag comment out of the way, if you wish to take a break from birth control, that is your decision to make and he needs to respect it. There are options for men to prevent pregnancy ranging from condoms to a vasectomy. If he finds none of those options appealing, he will have to make do with Vaseline and a box of tissues while you're on your break.

She doesnt HAVE to give him anything. Its her body.

Well, just tell him that no condom equals no sex, and if he's going to be that way, he'll just have to **** rmsy palm. If you deprive a man of sex for long enough, he will probably change his attitude.

Tell him to go look up how much for just a pack of diapers. And that doesn't even begin to cover everything else. I am sure he won't mind spending $2 then.

Hey, if he's gonna have that attitude, obviously he doesn't need to do it. No sex means no money wasted on condoms ??

rogwest 23

Just tell him to pull out and you'll swallow…

thenetflox 4