By jesifairy - 13/04/2012 04:46 - Australia

Today, I told my girlfriend that I would still care for her if she was a vegetable. She informed me that if I was a potato, she would cut me into chips. And fry me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 564
You deserved it 7 190

jesifairy tells us more.

Comments

illabye 0

I don't blame her! Potato chips are so good!

Sorry! I didn't notice your comment before I posted!

17, you guys literally posted at the same time . You were just assigned the higher number.

She was probably joking. But if she wasn't, I can't blame her. Chips are delicious.

Consider yourself lucky. Mine would probably dress me up like Mr. Potato Head and leave me to rot.

Obviously she was joking. Just be cautious when you're around knifes and fryers just in case.

DeadxManxWalking 27

I don't think she would cut her up and fry get just for the hell of it... At least I would hope so. If you're going to put that much effort into cooking your partner, you should at least enjoy them! Too far?

51- Quite funny actually! Dont forget you have to make the presentation of your partner nice on the dish too.

YDI because you can't take a joke and think it's an FML

TarieBoo 2

how does that come up in a conversation?

Question: How long did it take for your FML to be published after you sent it in? I sent one in about 3 days ago, and I haven't seen it published, but I haven't recieved an e-mail about it not going through either...

26 - Yeah I would like to know too. I fail all the time, so it's not like I'll run out of things to post about.