By worried - 01/04/2010 08:28 - Ireland

Today, I told my boyfriend that my period was now over three weeks late. He still doesn't believe me since it's April Fool's day. But I'm not kidding. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 425
You deserved it 8 474

Same thing different taste

Top comments

tyrob911 0

lol talk about the timing. I wouldn't believe too since it's April fools day. tell him again tomorrow

Comments

KurouTenshi 0

well somebody just might be preggers, and I think it's your boyfriend!! April fools. :)

sourgirl101 28

Don't worry he'll believe you in nine oops make that alittle under eight months. I hope he'll make a good dad. If not- I don't understand why people aren't more picky about who they have sex with. Congrats.

Tell him tomorrow. Although I'd get one of those home pregnancy tests before I jumped to conclusions.

damnrosi 0

are you sure you're pregnant? Sometimes you just miss a period because of stress, extreme weight lose (if you get really REALLY thin) etc. things that make your hormones go crazy. Its not that uncommon. Take a pregnancy test to check (and go to your doctors), and then show the idiot. If he still doesn't believe you, then your baby's father is a complete moron, and so eff ITS life. (if you're pregnant of course)

Agreed. It is entirely possible to skip periods or have late ones for various reasons (or no reason at all). However why did you pick today to tell him? (unless you told him after lunchtime, in which case fair enough).

perdix 29

Neither the bill for the abortion nor court-ordered child support are very funny punch lines for an April Fool's prank.

Dontcha think he'd believe it even more if a little bundle of joy popped out of her in about nine months? p.s. FML on my phone is ****** up, and I haven't been on my laptop, so I can't get messages.

Nvm I got in working. iPhones suck though!

KurouTenshi 0

iPhones rock!! I check my mail fro the safari app. you must not like your iPhone cause it graped you in the mouth or something.

perdix 29

I only use Safari on the iPhone to access FML. None of the apps I've seen even acknowledge the PMs. The messaging feature is what transforms FML from being just highly entertaining to being a part of people's lives. iPhones rock! I can't imagine living without mine. FD: I'm a total Apple tool. Fanboi doesn't even come close.

KurouTenshi 0
FYLDeep 25

That's cause Apple is the greatest company on the planet... April Fools I would never get an iPhone, but I'm writing this on an iPod.

sourgirl101 28

I'm on my iPhone also. Can't live without it but my phone freezes up all the time and boots me off what ever site I'm on. Does anyone else have this problem or is it only my phone?

^ I have those problems, and that's what I hate about them. They're cool and all (I'm on it now), and it's been better since Josh jailbroke it, but it annoys the hell outta me sometimes!

perdix 29

Safari on the iPhone usually behaves well on the few sites I go to regularly. It quits every now and then when I go to a new site. I haven't figured out what it may be about those sites that gives Safari problems. I sync my iPhone daily with iTunes on my Mac and I keep up with the updates to the apps as well as the OS itself. It IS a computer, if it starts acting weird, I reboot it (hold on/off button and home key down simultaneously for about 10 seconds until the Apple logo appears.

Well I can't update mine until cydia says I can (only bad thing about jailbreaking them). And unlike you, I'm not lucky enough to have a mac :-( I wanna get that one laptop they have that's over 80% recycalable(I know that's probably spelled wrong). I'm a college student tho, so I have no money(my phone was a gift). Bleh!

And KurouTenshi: You can go **** yourself! Just STFU because I'm NOT in the mood to deal with your shit, you asswipe! Make one more joke about rape! I dare you! Douche!

16cupcake 7

I have that problem way to often

Well tell him tomorrow. And every day for the next 8 months until he gets it. FYL for now, but he'll get it eventually.

YDI for not using protection. but it could just be something hormonal

She could also just be one of the unlucky people that proves that no contraception method is perfect.

Why the hell does abortion come up in every single FML I read?

boosky51509 0

haha...I had to laugh because the last 2 years in a row my sister in law did that to my brother and hench I now have 2 nephews

What made you think today was a good day to announce that? Of course he'd assume, or want to believe, it was an April Fool's Day prank.