By Anonymous - 06/09/2015 04:00 - United States - San Francisco

Today, I told my best friend she looked great in the dress she was wearing. My boyfriend overheard and is now convinced I'm a lesbian. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 638
You deserved it 2 143

Same thing different taste

Top comments

joljenni 6

I have no idea how anyone can say you deserve it. Good on you OP for being a nice friend. Your boyfriend's a dumbass and the jealous type. Find a secure man. Good job! :)

Comments

Glynnis62 13

I love how people are so quick to jump to conclusions

I have no words for this.... Well those yea but no more.....

That's insecurity at its best. If reassuring him doesn't work, dump him. You can't be worrying about a manchild who won't believe you when you tell him the truth. Insecurity on that level usually leads to emotional abuse towards you and sometimes leads to physical if you don't nip it in the bud.

Either you put off some weird vibes or your bf is quite literally dumber than a box of hair

It could be second nature for him, I've had experience with a girl I dated who turned out lesbian and was using me to decide if she was or not. Try asking about it before it's too late, hope it works out okay OP!

middlenamefrank 8

At least you're not a hopeless forever alone loser like me. :(

I feel you on that. my best friend is bi and my fiance swears up and down me and her are gunna do the dirty one day.

Tbh he is a complete jerk. If I was you I would just let him be mad at me, if he thinks giving your best friend a confidence boost is considered a lesbian act he doesn't know how women work.

hektek 11

That idiot is your best choice for a boyfriend? he must be 12 yrs old