By pumboc - 24/06/2013 05:38 - Australia - Glen Waverley

Today, I thought I was home alone. Likewise, my visiting grandfather thought he was alone. You can imagine the mutual surprise when I caught him stealing money from my sister's bedroom. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 242
You deserved it 3 104

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PimpdaddyCJT 13

Old people are so devious nowadays! Can't trust them! Did you say something about it to him or anyone else?

perdix 29

You should just be thankful that you didn't walk in on him masturbating. Your sister can always get more money, but you can never un-see the old fart beating it like it owed him money.

Comments

FYLinAmajorWay 1

Screw that, tell him it's 50/50 to keep quiet. And throw a capisce in there for dramatic effect.

kriseliz 9

I've noticed in life that people, especially women, hit 60 and it's like their give-a- **** went out for smokes and never came back. Check the house for what else is missing, and tell your mom/dad, whomever is his kid. FYL, for being put in that situation.

venus89 17

Should have helped him. Maybe he would have given you a little cash to keep quiet

B1ackthesun 31

Sadly old doesn't mean trust worthy. My grandmother stole $5000 from my father (her own son) just before he died.

EmsyyyRose13 24

Oh my gosh that's horrible!

I think grandpa needs to be put into timeout.

EmsyyyRose13 24

Why the hell is he stealing money from her? Unexpected plot twist... Although you should probably be glad you didn't catch him in a more compromising position, if you know what I mean.

Try living on a pension , then you will know why some of the aged population resorts to theft !!

I thought that was going to end completely different.

How is this an F'M'L? Your life does not suck nor do you deserve it. F your sisters life, maybe. There should be a button for that..