By Anonymous - 19/10/2010 10:33 - Australia

Today, I temporarily got off the bus for the other students to get off, because they push and shove along their way. Then the bus driver closed the door on me and drove off. My laptop was on that bus. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 504
You deserved it 17 211

Same thing different taste

Top comments

YDI, even if temporarily, take your belongings with you!

Comments

PrincesAnzu 0

I'm sorry fyl but at the same time ydi I dunno.

YDI. Everyone who rides the bus knows that you may not get back on when you get off to let others off. You always take your things, just in case.

wintermistress7 1

Seriously? Come on, if you know people are going to push and shove, you should just wait on the bus for a bit and THEN get off. Always remember to check to see if you got all your stuff, especially something as expensive such as that. Otherwise, the same shit is going to happen to you over and over again.

cfm 0

YDI. You get no where in life being polite. Learned that the hard way. Use your head next time, OP.

who "temporarily" gets off the bus unless ur helping an old or impaired person off? u lose cuz u dumb!

If the bus was really crowded and there weren't many exits, the OP might not have had a choice but to get off. That part is fine. What the OP dropped the ball on is forgetting to take her stuff with her when she got off.

crystalbeee 0

ur either the biggest thicko in the world for even putting down ur laptop in first place not to mention getting off the bus without it. and even worse getting off the bus for others to get out. how crammed what that bus. or this is a complete lie. which I believe it is.

So you're fat (had to get off so others could) and stupid (left your stuff)...yup, fyl.

today I got a ride from the bus and in my seat I found a Laptop! FYL

airforcebound 0

so you had a seat...got up like a dipshit and left your shit??? are you from alerbamer?