By JCruz411 - 21/01/2010 13:10 - France

Today, I talked to my ex on AIM after not speaking to her since we broke up two years ago. The conversation lead up to her asking how I feel about her. So I poured my heart and soul out to her, because I still love her. She immediately logged off. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 041
You deserved it 32 808

Same thing different taste

Top comments

heitone_fml 0

:| I know you weren't trying to creep her out, but when you're talking to her for the first time in two years, I don't think it's a good idea to "pour [your] heart and soul out to her"...

Drea_Gucci 0

She sucks so much. you desver better

Comments

Say it in real life, it's harder to log off then.

I beg to differ. I log off all the time IRL at work.

He's not lying; sometimes I even log BSR's head right off his shoulders when he starts making sense and saying intelligent stuff.

It sounds like you just came off too strong. Now you didn't specify what you said exactly, but pouring your heart out usually implies you just told her something like "I love you so much and my life has been miserable, I can't live without you!" You could have just gently admitted that you still have some feelings for her.

Yeah, if it's been 2 years, she's probably a little creeped out you still have full-on feelings for her. You probably should've gone with "I think I still like you a little" rather than "I LOVE YOU SO MUCHHH." It does suck for you, I agree, but if I had been in her position, I would've logged off too.

Also, maybe she was checking to see if you were still crazy? And she was like, "Yup, seeeyaaaaa!"

Dang Bro lol shouldve never spoke to her

If you're using AIM, chances are you're too young and immature to be in love. Anyways, big risk to take without the advantage of being able to see her reactions and expressions. YDI

I think it all depends on the length of their relationship. If they were together for five years before breaking up, then she is an insensitive bitch for logging off. If they only dated a little then OP did come across as a bit nutty. Still, she should've handled it better, I mean if you're asking someone to tell you how they feel about you, the least you can do is tell them nicely that you don't feel the same way.

She doesn't love you anymore. Get over her already 2 years anjfekfaerh