By Annette - 22/09/2012 16:17 - United States - Seattle

Today, I started my new job. Less than one hour into the day, my boss told me that the reason he hired me was that I was the least attractive of everyone he interviewed, so I'd be less likely to cause a distraction. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 328
You deserved it 2 093

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wow... well at least you got the job!! CONGRATS!

9inchesSoft 11

The good - they got the job. The bad - they were hired because they are unattractive. The ugly - OP

Comments

"We're an equal opportunity employer! Race and gender doesn't matter! Hell, you can be dog ass ugly and we'll find the right position for you!"

I've worked in a lot of places that had the same policy, it's a rotten thing, but you do have a job.

That's sexual harassment! You should sue his ass

Just dance 'Gangnam Style' and then you will be happy whatever it is....

FML_14u2c 14

That sounds like an equal-opportunity employer right there. Many would choose the prettiest one.

That was disrespectful. Even if that what he was thinking he shouldn't have told you that. To bad you couldn't of said " Well good, because I also chose to work for a company in which I wouldn't have a hot boss, so I could focus on doing a great job." I'm sure you are beautiful OP. Show up to work next time,looking super hot, and do a great job at your work while your at it. You will show him! Grats on your new job!

therealafroninga 10

With unemployment so high, lol, just take it.

FMLshark 12

... Is it really that hard to figure out?

So what? Don't delude yourself, if you're unattractive, you're unattractive: you're still the one who got the job.

answeryourphone 3

You got the job. Be happy you ungrateful bitch.