By Anonymous - 29/05/2012 17:50 - Netherlands - Lelystad

Today, I spilled my guts to my girlfriend, saying I'm scared that all I do is upset her. I then had to sit through a speech about how upset she was that I hadn't told her sooner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 078
You deserved it 4 784

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DaiCarmuhh 6

Looks like you need to communicate more

Comments

Somehow I don't see this relationship working out......

I know that to you it might look like another one of her outbursts but don't let it deter you from talking to her about problems in the relationship. I know I would be upset if I was being a crazy bitch and no one told me because it doesn't give you a chance to fix the problem and meanwhile the person you care about has been suffering in silence. She probably has a temper, but it seems like she cares for you if she would have liked to know sooner since it would help your relationship. She just needs to learn to control her emotions and you need to learn to communicate better with her. Sometimes guys can say/do rude and insensitive things without realizing it. So to you something you said about her hair 'looking a lot better than normal today' might sound fine but to her it sounds like you're being a jerk and she gets upset and you feel like she's pissed off for no reason. When she gets upset have her explain exactly why what you did/said upset her. I hope you guys can work things out and have a healthy relationship. Best of luck!

She sounds like a wonderful person to be around.

dtemple1110 6

What? That sounds like a joke to me...

Wow, grow up OP. It sucks that you're in this situation but you make yourself sound like a sniveling child. No wonder she treats you like one...

Sounds like your girlfriend is the one with the problem, not you.

Never be afraid to talk to your girlfriend most women get mad when you wait. Just grab some balls and do it. That's how I feel.

missnuthin 10

Sounds like it's time to break it off bro. I tip-toed around someone else's fragile little feelings for 5+ years, and i'm telling you. NOT FREAKING WORTH IT. Go find someone who won't expect you to cater to them like that. She's obviously completely self-serving.

YeahCourse 4

It's all about communication OP so not sure YDI or FML