By Anonymous - 29/05/2012 17:50 - Netherlands - Lelystad

Today, I spilled my guts to my girlfriend, saying I'm scared that all I do is upset her. I then had to sit through a speech about how upset she was that I hadn't told her sooner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 078
You deserved it 4 784

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DaiCarmuhh 6

Looks like you need to communicate more

Comments

After thoroughly researching all the information you presented in this FML, OP, I have come to a conclusion. My conclusion: aliens have influenced her mind and if you do not act fast she will perform a very standard, very invasive data collecting procedure. When I say "very invasive", I mean anal probing, lots and lots of anal probing. **** your life, OP.

havocmike 3

Drama is never worth it. Leave her immediately

"Drama" is in the description of the word "relationship". Whether friend, family, or lover, there's always going to be drama. Drama is no reason to end a relationship. If you can't cope with drama, seclude yourself deep in the Amazon. Although, you're probably going to meet a monkey, become friends, then lovers, and her(his) poop-throwing habit will become a source of never-ending irritation: drama.

So she yelled at you after you just said you were afraid to upset her. Sounds like she overreacted

Break it off - be glad you aren't married to her. You cannot win with someone with such a short temper. You deserve better.

Gotta love irony. Or is it viscous cycles..?

unknown_user5566 26

Does*. Also, there is nothing wrong with a guy who cares about his girlfriend/relationship.

MarriedYoung03 0

I wonder how that one sided convo went

The only reason she probably seemed upset originally was because you hiding your fear made her feel untrusted/unloved due to you acting reserved or different from normal. So she honestly had every right to feel upset when it turns out she could have missed out on a lot of emotion pain and stress if you had simply mentioned that sooner.