By Anonymous - 29/05/2012 17:50 - Netherlands - Lelystad

Today, I spilled my guts to my girlfriend, saying I'm scared that all I do is upset her. I then had to sit through a speech about how upset she was that I hadn't told her sooner. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 078
You deserved it 4 784

Same thing different taste

Top comments

DaiCarmuhh 6

Looks like you need to communicate more

Comments

If you really thought you were upsetting her all the time maybe you should have tried to figure out how NOT to upset her so much. Apparently you upset her yet again by telling her this. I don't know. Maybe the more appropriate thing is an (FHL) F her life.

@67 She may very well be a Drama Queen, but that's not what OP said. He stated that HE has a tendency to upset his girlfriend.

It's not much of a healthy relationship if you're anxious around her.

Wake up late at night, go look around in the fridge. See if you can get your balls back.

clean your ***** with her toothbrush. (mod this bitch)

She's mad that you won't communicate more, duh! It's the age-old frustration we women have been plagued with since the dawn of time.

unknown_user5566 26

70- OP did try to communicate, and he was met with a negative response. Humans don't tend to replicate actions that are not reinforced in a positive manner.

Communication, man, come on. If something is wrong, find out what and why. This whole deal sounds like a lot of misunderstandings and lack of communication. I imagine you're acting withdrawn or otherwise not affectionate/engaged/committed/whatever, wouldn't tell her what was going on, so she was understandably upset. Now she's aggravated that it was something so simple, and wishes you would've expressed yourself sooner so you both could've avoided a lot of grief. That's my guess. Or she could be a drama queen who thrives on chaos.. but less likely, imo. Either way... seems you're too sensitive, man up.

Talk about having to walk on eggshells.

gabbysaywaaa 0