By dorianseiji - 11/03/2015 20:37 - France - Amiens

Today, I ate an apple. My sister then walks in dressed as a witch, and asks, "Have you seen my poisoned apple?" She was playing at Snow White, and the apple had been dipped in the toilet, the cat's food bowl and the garbage can. FML
I agree, your life sucks 554
You deserved it 111

Top comments

I'm sorry but did it even smell like an apple? C'mon now... I'm laughing at your pain. At least you didn't fall asleep. Or die...

Good thing it wasn't a real poisoned apple or else your future would be looking pretty grim-hilde.

Comments

ThatOtherMegan 30

That's so gross, OP! Hopefully it didn't taste too bad if you ate the whole thing?

I suspect it was something in the garbage that made the apple lose it's disgusting taste.

Good thing it wasn't a real poisoned apple or else your future would be looking pretty grim-hilde.

I'm surprised the apple didn't stink!

MetalxSoldier 26

Exactly. I'm just curious how he didn't notice. I'm guessing it might not be as bad as it seemed but that's still pretty gross.

I'm sorry but did it even smell like an apple? C'mon now... I'm laughing at your pain. At least you didn't fall asleep. Or die...

tantanpanda 26

I'm wondering that too. If the apple has truly been in those places, I'd expect there to be crumbs of some sort and a nasty odor coming from the apple.

Well, I guess when you eat something that's suppose to be healthy then you don't consider that it was once in any of those places.

Oh dear, poor you! But wait, don't you wash apples before you eat them?

The only apple that should go in the toilet is the leftever waste when it gets converted into poop. Otherwise, who puts an apple in a toilet? *inserts bad iPhone joke*

Now you wait for Prince Charming who can overcome toilet-cat-food-garbage breath to come wake you up from this nightmare.

1dvs_bstd 41

Some princes won't care, they just wanna get to the green, they won't mind a little rough.

Well, the only thing you can do now is just play along. What you have just done was an important part in the story!

GrimReefer66 29

I guess it wasn't too bad if you hadn't noticed. But still that's pretty gross

Why did the sister have to "poison" the apple anyways? Couldn't she just carry around the apple and call it poisoned? Clearly there's no visual difference.

It's the spirit of it. I for one admire her conviction and dedication

I really hope it wasn't in that order, at least for the cat's sake. You're a lost cause if you ate something that carried those scents.

I always thought it would be fun to celebrate holidays six months early/late, just to see people's reactions. Halloween in March results in this kind of stuff happening. Just imagine if your sister had actually gone trick or treating. With no competition from other kids, all the candy would be hers!

Not every country celebrates halloween. For me it was "carnaval" 3 days of dressing up mid february. Going trick or treating on halloween would never get me candy. Kids like to dress up regardless of what day it is anyway