By Anonymous - 04/11/2010 23:28 - United Kingdom

Today, I spent two hours making a cake that I'd promised my class for weeks. I boarded the train to school, but soon dozed off. A few minutes later, I awoke with a start and noticed a chunk of the cake missing and a homeless man next to me with frosting around his mouth. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 294
You deserved it 8 531

Same thing different taste

Top comments

super3286 14

wow dont fall asleep in public transportation

Comments

ohsbaby2014 0

ahahaha this makes me giggglle ^.^

KVKdragon 26

in all honesty, I would give the cake to the class and say I donated a piece to a homeless person (providing that the cake doesn't look obvious to others that it was ravaged). you're not really lying. then your class will admire your compassion for others. plus the hobo could have messed up or stolen the whole cake. or worse, someone could have sat on it and you'd have to pay cleaning bills (if theoretical alleged person is mad enough to demand this). next time you do something like this, you should store the cake in a box and put the box on your lap under your arms. then it'll be guarded and you'll know if someone wants to get a free sample. good luck.

lmao I love FMLs about random hoboes eating people's cakes they made for their class!

this is not fml. you are blessed that somebody who is hungry is having it..

Fresh4416 0

He's homeless, and obviousely hungry. While yes, this sucks for you, he has a much worse life. I hope you gave him the rest of the cake, and didn't throw it away, or try to cover up the missing chunk, and try to fool your classmates.

Vergil_fml 0

how did the hobo get on the train in the first place?

JUST_STFU_N_GTFO 0
FirstBornUnicorn 0

this is either fake, or OP just isnt very smart. the fact that a homeless man could easily help himself to cake without waking her up implies that she was probably holding the cake, open, on a plate. Normally, someone would put it in Tupperware or in a box. Or this FML is fake.