By Anonymous - 12/03/2010 21:44 - United Kingdom

Today, I spent all day and last night in the bathroom. The seafood I'd been keeping in the refrigerator apparently had gone bad, and is now intent on finding its every possible route to the Great Porcelain Whirlpool. FML
I agree, your life sucks 20 946
You deserved it 8 202

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Smilzen 0

Actually, I'd say your life is awesome--mainly because you still have one. Seafood kills 43% of the people who eat it, and the BAD seafood casualty rate is something like 99.7%. You also probably have at least three incurable parasitic infections of the testes now.

knibbsy 4

I wonder if those are the same parasites that cause non-uniform male Fallopian tube growth which have an odor comparable to nutella and the texture of a graphing calculator? I'm pretty sure about that one.

I don't believe those statistics. if they were true seafood would be rare or illegal

you've been worshiping the porcelin gid? lmao xDxD

Epic_Phale615 0

fyl, but the wording is funniez as hell, roflcopter.

Aww, the mods didn't appreciate my bulimia joke. How about they delete all the woman/gay jokes too then? First amendment my ass.

perdix 29

a_p, you've got to learn FML's G-spots (aka the GTFO spots). It turns out that mentioning specific diseases gets your stuff kicked off with extreme prejudice. Remember the one a few days ago about the boyfriend who suddenly went OMNOMNOMNOM while kissing the OP. I suggested that he may have a mild form of the syndrome that starts with T and rhymes with barrettes. It was actually an informed guess. You know what the FML mods thought of it? GTFO!

Didi should really consider changing that pic. :D

That's why once your suposte to eat sea food right away, it doesn't keep well.

Dude fyl for sure, for having the Screaming *****.

kathyfan 0

Whats with all these FML's where the people try to say something clever in the end? So annoying!!

Obviously the admins enjoy the "creative spark". It's probably the only reason why a lot of these recent ones are published. Anyway, OP, don't keep seafood in the fridge. *facepalm* How's that for post-cognition?

well had you bought them that day? coz if not it's SO YDI