By ohray - 11/12/2014 16:09 - Turkey - Kibris

Today, I popped into the shower hoping to come out all warm and clean. Something was very wrong with the pipes, and I came out smelling like sewage instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 501
You deserved it 3 115

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I read the first line as, "I pooped in the shower..." I wasn't totally wrong.

I read this as "I popped in the shower," and thought, "What the hell???"

Comments

so predictable!! there is always that one guy -.-

At first, I thought it said they pooped in the shower. And it totally makes sense why they would smell bad...

jitterbug123 11
orbit 22

It probably would stink, literally. Wouldn't you be able to smell it before popping in the shower?

I read this as "I popped in the shower," and thought, "What the hell???"

cdawg69 10

I bet you didn't really think that......

Honestly, I did. Just because others said so before me (which I didn't know put the same thing as I validated my comment) doesn't make me a liar.

And now I just realized my autocorrect changed "pooped" to "popped" on my comment. Oh, well. Everyone knows what I meant.

Did your shower have a tank and a bowl? You may have gotten confused.

You poo in the toilet bowl then take a shower after to get clean, not at the same time...

B1ackthesun 31

Op said popped not pooped. Though you're not alone, I had a few seconds of confusion before I read it again.

#28 when I first looked at it I saw pooped and so I went to read it to see that it actually said popped ._.