By dancekat - 08/04/2013 09:17 - United States - Puyallup

Spicy
Today, I shaved my pubic area for my fiancé. He told me it looked "like Frodo tried to hack off Gandalf's beard with Gimli's ax." FML
I agree, your life sucks 47 426
You deserved it 12 048

dancekat tells us more.

Hey, OP here, we had a big laugh about it afterwards. He knew I would love the reference. There was only one nick and he was pretty concerned after he made the joke. P.S. I've loved reading all these comments; they're amazing!

Top comments

RedPillSucks 31

When he wants to have sex next time, yell out "You shall not pass!" If you're a ventriloquist and can make it seem like it came from your ******, that would be great.

twilightriforce 10

"Keep it secret. Keep it safe."

Comments

So you have grey hair down there? maybe that's the real problem.

Or white, which is even worse. (Gandalf the Grey became Gandalf the white)

true, but I said grey because that's when they first met each other and figured if something like that were too happen it would have to be when they first met, kind of like an initiation...I might have thought about that too hard lol

3rdbass 9

Looks like you might have to block his Nazgul from it's prey.

Tell him you'll get Frodo to hack off his precious if he cant appreciate the effort you put in.

Wow then it must've been like the Mines of Moria down there or something! Gimli, son of Groin.

What do the thousands of Orcs represent... Pubic lice? D:

Gimli son of Gloín, son of Groín actually

I can't even imagine what the balrog represents... Thats got to be one bad STD.

GONORRHEA!! (That's the STD that a Balrog would be. Makes sense if you think about it!)

Sounds like you shaved hobbit too close, OP. Next time be a little Mor(dor) careful.

I Sauron what you did there. You have MY thumb.

51, Sauramon, good elfort but I'd give the victory to Pleo on this one.

vanessa09865 23

you do know that there's Sauron, the eye of fire on a tower dude, and Sauroman, the evil wizard. Get your LOTR facts straight man

Probably fascinates bout getting head from a shaven gandolf.. And slipped up, half way into a day dream.

I mean it Cant be normal if he thinks that, then sticks his dick in there..

Fell free to tell the lion and the witch in your wardrobe

You're obviously a very intelligent person.

Lol. And you just teleported.. Is narnia hidden behind a wardrobe in the shire now? I'm somewhat jealous

A relationship is all about give and take I'm sure he loves hearing about american idol, big brother, and the celebrity dance rejects.

Yes because women are mindless idiots, interested only in reality television. Get a new comment.

Ouch OP, maybe try nair next time.

Nair tells you it's not to be used in your nether regions.

Well, I guess I might have known that had I ever used it.

Tell him " One does not simply enter my pussy." Next time.

Sounds like a pretty hairy situation.

Wouldn't it be a pretty hairless situation?

not with the hackjob op did down there