By Anonymous - 02/07/2015 02:04 - United States - Lees Summit

Today, I sent the girl I like flowers, only to have her later post a picture of them online, saying, "Ha! When losers send you flowers." FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 766
You deserved it 2 569

Same thing different taste

Comments

That sucks OP, but sadly if she is going to post something like that, she isn't worth you time.

atleast it was an inexpensive way to find out wether she's worth your time. I'd say she's the loser in this situation.

she didn't realise, how much of a loser she is. throwing away a Gold fish, who knows chivalry isn't dead. you deserve better bro.

You should go get those flowers and tell her she doesn't deserve them. Then find a random person on the street to give them to, preferably someone who looks like they are having a bad day.

At least you figured out her true colors before you got caught up in her bitchnado. Good luck OP. You'll find someone that appropriates things like that. Chivalry isn't dead.

saffy66 34

We that's just downright rude, OP. It's not so bad if she didn't name you. Can you maybe get someone you know to call her up, pretend to be the florist and apologise for the delivery saying it wasn't intended for her? Too bad if you put her name on the card, but even so, hold your head up, move on and just choose your next crush with more care. Because this one is just a bush pig who doesn't deserve any gifts.

post a picture "when idiots insult people who know where they live and break their nose"

Don't worry OP, bitches like that don't know how to appreciate things like that. She'll have her karma in time.

Did you know her or have you had a few conversations with her? If you're random guy I understand her point of view-- if she saw you creeping and then you gave her flowers. But if she knows your name and who you are--she's the loser--i would say thanks and move on if I received flowers from someone I wasn't into.