By cndpost - 13/11/2009 05:45 - Canada

Today, I sent my boyfriend a letter, turns out it was the wrong address. My panties are now somewhere in Canadian post. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 827
You deserved it 42 731

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Rainkicksu 0

Why would you send your boyfriend your underwear..hope it wasnt used o.O Anyways, that sucks

perdix 29

You're going to see some lucky guy walking around town with his delightful-smelling anti-swine-flu mask. He probably doesn't even mind the skidmarks.

Comments

In Japan, this is a sign of affection to your neighbors and probably well-respected (and I'm basing this on absolutely no evidence). I think you have nothing to worry about, OP... unless you put the correct return address on the package. In that case, um...

In France receiving someone else's used underwear if a huge honour. The more 'used' it looks the larger the affection that person holds for you.

Well, then. I have a lot of "love" to spread around France, then.

perdix 29

Rayn4u, I have the feeling you are in charge of hazing new immigrants to France. I'll bet you "help out" foreign guys by telling them that French girls really love it if they pee their pants on a date. The bigger the stain, the more you like her.

Just wait until I tell you about the formalities of a 'decent' proposal ^^

You deserve a medal. Not many women send impromptu pantie packages via mail. You're a good girlfriend. If your man doesn't appreciate you, find someone who does. You're a catch.

What man doesn't love a good pantie-letter from his girlfriend?

Panther_fml 0

well, who ever gets those panties will really love her!

fringle 0

wow. why would you put your panties in a letter? did you tell him to sniff them or somthing?

haha. I'll be looking out for packages!

alex_vik 0

You...mailed your panties? And you didn't even make sure you knew where your boyfriend lived?

Why would you mail panties to your boyfriend? What's he going to do with them? Wear them? Frame them? Sniff them? Why did you need to mail them? You couldn't give them to him in person? This whole thing is retarded. YDI.

hmmm...maybe he could use them to fap*fap*fap!

your comment made my day. XD thank you

Erindub 0

ydi for writing letters, also mailing your panties is retarded. So what if you lost them buy a new pair how is this a fml gtfo ***** cake

You're just jealous no one would ever send you their panties.

xoerica9 0

1. There's this amazing thing called punctuation. 2. ***** cake? 3. I'm pretty sure OP wasn't implying that they only owned a single pair of panties

hyderabadi 0

do you mind sending them to USA?