By Kyle - 10/05/2011 10:48 - United Kingdom

Today, I searched frantically for my glasses for ages. After giving up, I realised I could see perfectly. I had been wearing them the whole time and neither my mother nor my father told me because "it was far too funny" watching me yell "Where the fuck are they?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 985
You deserved it 46 984

Same thing different taste

Top comments

iAmScrubs 19

At least you didn't offer an 100 dollar reward price on who finds the glasses first..

RockstarRN 10

Oh wow! That sucks but it is pretty funny!

Comments

cptmorgan15 2

If FML has taught me anything, it's that grammar is irrelevant and doing anything frantically is a terrible idea.

mikejunior88 4

I've done this a few times in life. You get so used to your glasses on your face that you forget they are there sometimes.

I've done that before also, but I realized I was wearing them after a few minutes. You're an idiot!

I can't blame them, I'd find it hilarious

armorf0r 7

I guess that's not as bad as being on the phone with someone and yelling, "where the hell is my phone?!"

OfficialxAmber 0

I do that all the time... :|

sometimes when im on the phone i tell the person im talking to that i cant find my phone -_-

When it happens to someone else, it's actually pretty funny. YDI, OP, but thanks for this little ray of schadenfreude sunshine. *giggle*

hahaha I do that all the time but i relize after like 10secs

Now do you wish you were cyclops and could go "Lazer pew pew" on your parents for not telling you? On the other hand, if you were cyclops and you lost your specs, I wouldn't want to be anywhere within a mile of your location.

Your glasses must not be a very strong prescription. If I didn't have my glasses on, I'd be walking into walls and tripping over my own feet. Oh wait, I do that when my glasses are on too...