By crazystuff23 - 01/06/2009 16:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, I saw the following message on my Facebook News Feed: "Morning Sex: [My mom] and [My dad] are fans. Click here to Join" FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 696
You deserved it 5 843

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's why you shouldn't be facebook friends with your parents.

bluedoll 1

That is why there are certain people in my life I refuse to be friends with on Facebook. But hey, finding out your parents like it in the A.M isn't as bad as it could be. They could be fans of "Sex on other people's bed" or something. How do you think you got here? Magic?

Comments

i'm with #29 everyone has sex, as long as they're not doing it on top of you, then fine and fyi, your grandparents are probably fans of it too.

your 'rents are sharing way tooo much info.

Pictures, or it's not real! (Only if you mom is a MILF)

Once again - your parents are just human beings and have sex like everyone else. If you dont want to see those kinds of things about your folks - dont be friends with them on facebook/myspace/whatever. Either way - grow up.

Hah. You should click and join too. Wonder what they would say to you then. YDI, you were dumb enough to befriend both of your parents on facebook. There is such a thing as boundaries you know.

hunkydory 0

you know facebook is going out when the adults start taking over.

ohhhhshizzz 0

Why are your 'rents on your Facebook, My mom has a Facebook, and I told her NOT to add me. She has yet to even look for me. It's just too much personal information, on both sides. But to screw with their heads, join that group. And say something of the nature: I love morning sex in the school bathroom. Or something.

This is why I won't allow my parents onto Facebook at all. Luckily, they agree that there's no reason for them to get profiles so it's all good.

i'm glad my parents don't have facebook accounts.