By crazystuff23 - 01/06/2009 16:44 - United States

Spicy
Today, I saw the following message on my Facebook News Feed: "Morning Sex: [My mom] and [My dad] are fans. Click here to Join" FML
I agree, your life sucks 81 696
You deserved it 5 843

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's why you shouldn't be facebook friends with your parents.

bluedoll 1

That is why there are certain people in my life I refuse to be friends with on Facebook. But hey, finding out your parents like it in the A.M isn't as bad as it could be. They could be fans of "Sex on other people's bed" or something. How do you think you got here? Magic?

Comments

Lol! Well, atleast they you know they still love each other? XD

just pray that you're getting morning sex at their age. YDI for having a facebook XD

OH MY GOD PARENTS HAVE SEX!??! ARE YOU SERIOUS!??!

leandra12 - I've never understood the "LET'S FRIEND MOMMY AND DADDY" concept, either. I mean, I don't need them to see what I'm doing on that, especially the weird quizzes like "What would your stripper name be??111?!1" genius_man16 -- exactly. :) Too much information, but still. You had to come from somewhere...

haha, is someone jealous that mommy and daddy are getting more than them?

That's hilarious, but you don't deserve it. Guess you could think on the brightside and be happy that they're getting along just fine (at least we can hope) :)

Hey, I'm a fan too! Ask your mommy and daddy if I can join in their morning sex! Warn them first, your mom might leave you dad for me! :D :D :D FYL and YDI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NewEngland 0