By Anonymous - 06/01/2012 22:13 - Denmark

Today, I saw a naked man for the first time in my life. It was the nude model in my art class. I was forced to draw wrinkles and fat rolls in places I didn't even know existed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 632
You deserved it 5 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I wonder how old the OP is that this is only the first time s/he has seen a naked man. Nonetheless, FYL.

ShroomsOnAcid 16

It is impossible to have internet access and avoid seeing a naked man. Impossible.

Comments

I am an art school student too. You don't go there to stare at supermodels, but to learn how to draw normal everyday people. If you expected anything else, you should, probably, drop out. Also, don't expect to see a naked man other than your models at art school any soon. They majority of them are not into women :)

Okay, no. You obviously chose to be in that class, since no art programs (that I know of) make Life Drawing compulsory. So don't whinge when your models aren't all Heidi Klum look-alikes. It's called "Life Drawing" for a reason. As someone who's been doing life drawing for over a year, I've had to draw my fair share of exoskeletal women and big fat men with stretchmarks. Did I want to draw them? No. But I had to. And it was interesting. Fun, even. Part of what makes Life Drawing fun is how varied the models can get; the different figures you get to draw. So suck it up. Not every model is going to be gorgeous.

And this happens when your parents keeled you cooped up and apart from the world :/

jaaylove101 0

So you must be like 10.? Who hasn't seen naked guys and girls.

Thanks for that lovely image *shudders* and how old is dat OP ?

Yo were drawing the new Michelin logo?

awesomegerf 7

OP's country being Denmark, as myself, you are taught that when you are like 13/14, so OP haven't been paying attention.. Or never watched ****?

MSvictoria 0