By Anonymous - 08/03/2013 17:44 - Netherlands - Maastricht

Today, I sat through an incredibly long and tedious class lecture. Just as my professor was nearing the end of his lecture, the resident stoner loudly yawned and asked what we'd been talking about for the past hour. We got to hear most of the lecture all over again. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 007
You deserved it 2 414

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Take advantage of being a college student - you can come and go as you please!

He repeats things for emphasis! EMPHASIS!!

Comments

at least it will be drilled Into ur head

JaneDoe1024 6

This is my worst nightmare! Some classes you check the clock every 5 minutes thinking is this ever going to end!? However, I'd probably be the stoner asking the question haha.

Repeated information cant hurt. You'll just do better on the test.

Big deal. If he didn't grasp the lecture he has the right as a student to ask the teacher to explain.

He didn't grasp it because he wasn't paying attention. His fault, he shouldn't have wasted everyone else's time because he was too lazy to pay attention.

BlockOfRedStone 25

I think it's more true that he was too disoriented to pay attention.

Resident stoner? Because you've seen them smoking or they smell like weed?

no man, it the lifestyle choice hea being singled out on. red green yellow ear buds, nappy hair and red eyes from allergies.

BellaBelle_fml 23

It isn't really that difficult to tell if someone is a stoner or not.

Should have volunteered those awesome notes you were taking to the "resident stoner." Then you could probably have left earlier.

And your Prof actually repeated it all? Every professor I ever had would have kicked them out, told them to get the notes from someone else or to stop by during office hours. This makes me wonder what kind of school OP goes to.

BlockOfRedStone 25

I probably wouldn't become a professor unless I really enjoyed talking about the subject I was teaching, and I'd imagine that that's true for a lot of other professors too, so if they're going over a complex subject that the professor enjoys teaching them then I can understand why he'd be fine repeating practically the whole lecture.

either your school is for the "special" students or your professor really cares about his students and truly wants them to learn