Please leave

By Anonymous - 29/09/2010 01:36 - United States

Today, the woman who sits behind me in class showed up. She shrieks in laughter until she has coughing fits every time anything even remotely sexual is mentioned, including evidence in sexual assault cases. Lectures are 3 hours long, twice a week, and I need this class to graduate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 32 556
You deserved it 2 584

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Every couple of minutes whisper "PENIS" until she gets kicked out.

SirWhatsHisFace 0

Im gonna go out on a limb here and sugest that she might be on meth.

Comments

Marvin_Android 0

Sounds dreadful. Point out to her the utter futility of finding amusement in anything. Make her realise just how pointless existence really is. I'd offer to talk to her, but I wouldn't enjoy it. Not that I enjoy anything, mind you. Life. Don't talk to me about life.

onelove222 0

3- you should thiz , I'll pay !

Dont_Explain 3

Every time she laughs, from now on, you turn around and slap that bitch with your pimping hand. every time she coughs, you shove your fist so hard into her nose her ass will bleed. this solved all my problems whenever I wanted a sandwich....

tell her you were sexually assulted last year, then start crying. Guilt the shit out of her.

cantfightfate 0

can't you just move seats? and if not, a simple shut the **** up should do just fine.

Yeah I know right, I bet you the people around her are thinking the same.

megamandude455 10

you could transfer to another day op

67- Not if there aren't any other days available, or day where the class is run.

I've had the same problem, except this bitch says " That's what she said!" and then cracks up.

Just move to another seat. Problem solved.

TurboTalon 0

Some college classes DO have assigned seats, for attendance purposes... Or maybe OP has a really good seat. Why should she have to move because buddy behind her is being an idiot? Besides I'm sure her laughing disturbs other people besides the OP so it's more efficient to just get her to shut up. Just ask her to keep it down. If that doesn't work then tell her to shut the hell up every time she laughs and/or turn around and give her dirty looks.

xoCOURTNIEox 0

turn around & punch her in the throat then deny it ;) problem solved

SirWhatsHisFace 0

Im gonna go out on a limb here and sugest that she might be on meth.

Jessi2487 0

yeah bang her head into the desk. or bang her head til her brains are in her mouth... and maybe she'll think before she speaks. jus sayin

PaintTheStars 2

Psh she doesn't have a sex life to end.

YDI for being a student, for having impure thoughts about a horny strumpet who sits near you, for mentioning sexual stuff just to hear her inane cackling, and for attending a class that mentions evidence in sexual assault cases just in the hopes that they mention a case you perpetrated. Pervert.

Jessi2487 0

i know that.... im not stupid.. i think