By livingamongtheflowers - 15/05/2014 05:40 - United States

Today, I received yet another rejection letter from a college I'd applied to. After crying for a week about how lousy I felt, my older sister gave me all 6 of the acceptance letters she'd been hiding. Turns out she's been forging rejection letters and keeping the real ones in her room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 040
You deserved it 5 481

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I get the whole sibling rivalry thing, but your sister is a bitch.

When it's that time of the month for her, hide all of the pads and tampons in the house. She's gonna bloody regret messing with you :)

Comments

killnator 6

That was a horrible thing to do. But, congrats on getting accepted into 6 colleges!

Now you have options...at least she pulled them out finally...but that's a whole new level of cruelty...if it's not addressed to you don't open it

At least you know you get to go there now, right? Sorry, I don't really get how it works

What the actual ****?! That's such a bitch move. That would be a reason to fight.

Although, what she did was undeniably wrong, you deserve it. I say this because in this Time and age, you can check whether you got accepted, or rejected by going online to your student profile on the various universities websites you applied to and check you status.

considering the OP gets acceptance/rejection LETTERS, that may not be the case there. in australia, we get emails saying whether we have been accepted or rejected and nothing is done by paper. not even the application for uni. and we cant go to the different uni websites to check if we have been accepted. we need to wait for the email.

Plus, why would OP bother checking online if they had already received a what they thought to be official rejection letter?

Karma's a bitch. Her moment will come. When it does. Grab some popcorn, sit back and watch the fun.

Omigod!!! If that was my sister i would be sooooooooo mad