By Anonymous - 06/09/2012 02:02 - United States

Today, I received the "employee of the month" title from the job I was fired from last week. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 019
You deserved it 1 828

Same thing different taste

Top comments

expertsmilee 26

You must be a damn good employee to one up the employees that are still...you know...employed.

Comments

They probably fired you because you were making everybody else look like a terrible employee by comparison.

You know what they say, better late than never. Haha

That's some skill there, got employee of the month and not employed with the anymore. I would park in the "employee of the month" parking spot if I where you. If they as questions just whip out that paper :)

I clicked 'you deserved it' because I think you really deserved the 'Employee of the Month' title.

IW_RIOT 7

I guess they're trying to compensate you on the loss of your job.

Employee of the month, that will make an interesting talking point on the resume.

perdix 29

Things got so much better after you left, they had to let you know. Unfortunately, they didn't have a "Ding, Dong, the Witch is Dead!" Award to hand out, so they gave you what they had.

I got employee of the month the day before I quit. Not quite the same thing but anyway...

fatalwish 6

talk about insult to injury thats so lame lol.

Looks like your old workplace was quite disorganized, OP. Hope the award ups your chances of getting a new job quickly.