By dileigh - 10/03/2009 18:37 - United States

Today, I received my graduation gift, a bath robe, from my parents. My have two older sisters also graduated. The first one got a Tiffany's bracelet, the second one got a plane ticket to Europe. FML
I agree, your life sucks 75 240
You deserved it 3 631

Same thing different taste

Top comments

My parents bought me a suitcase after graduation so I could move all my shit our of their house.

trying_madly 0

how funny, that's what i got for my 18th birthday from my parents, to add to the three i already had. My older brother got a computer. I guess bath robes are the universal sign of parental love.

Comments

Mayonnaise_fml 0

even though people have zero dollars that still blows the big one

Thats SO Horrible I'm so sorry sweetie. You should talk to them about how you feel. As long as you don't make it sound like you are just after their money.

dang_fml 0

the same thing happened to me. well sorta this girl that my mom works with is the same age as me. she gave her $100 she gave me nothing... not even a congrats.

i didnt get anything for graduating, or my 18th birthday. my dad who makes a six figure income plays favourites to his girlfriends children, who have EVERYTHING. Ive had the same ONE pair of shoes for 5 years because i cant afford to buy new ones, which i origionally bought myself. playing favourites is GREAT. anyways, enough about me acting all "oh pity me" and about the OP..that really sucks. hope it was a nice bath robe at least. no excuse for that.

that is absolutely horrible, I am so sorry :(

:( That is so terrible. I'm really sorry.