By Anonymous - 14/07/2009 11:41 - United States

Today, I received an email with a link to a story about a man who lost 650 pounds. I ignored it, until I saw who sent it. My mom, with the message "Maybe there's hope for you." FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 778
You deserved it 8 846

Same thing different taste

Top comments

pancakes_n_syrup 0

I think someone is in denial about their weight

Another FML without supporting information. How should we react? How much do you weigh? Has it been a topic of conversation in the house?

Comments

Well, if you really are overweight your mother probably wants to you know that there is hope for you, and wanted the story to be an inspiration for you. And if you're talking about the "650-Pound Virgin" on TLC, he actually lost about 400 pounds, not 650. But maybe you should take your mom's advice and try to lose the weight if you really do have a weight problem.

flyingpan8 0

well, if it's any consolation man, the guy your mom was referring to did not lose 650 lbs, it's more like he was 650 lbs and he now weighs like 220 or something (height/weight proportional).. the documentary was called "650 Pound Virgin".. so it's more like the man who lost 430 pounds... there you go, now feel better about yourself..

Well, if you're that fat that your mom thinks you need to lose such a large amount of weight, it's not an FML, it's an "I-need-to-exercise," which you do, no harm done. And actually, I believe you're talking about the 650 pound virgin, who would have died if he lost 650 pounds, he lost 410 pounds, but that's still amazing.

illgutcha 0

Ouch ouch ouch! That one hurt! Love ya Mom!

I thought it meant money not weight xD forgive me, i'm british.

Ha ha, that's cute, I gave you a thumbs up. =)

haha wow ............. i hope u exercise if not then u really should !!!!!!!!!!! i wonder if ur average weight or overweight how old r u if u weigh THAT much

Well, WE know that they exercise and how old they are. And we could ask their iPhone if they're weight is average for their height =)

yup since their icon is Scientifically proven to be correct since u and my "little sister" are underweight!!!

garfunkadellic 0

you must be really fat for your mom to send you that kind of message. hahahaha fyl

I don't care how fat you are. Thats what an intervention is for. Your Mom is a bitch.