By Bashit - 01/04/2012 01:00 - United States - Bullard

Today, I received a call from the company I applied to, only to have my father pick it up and make fun of the man's accent. They won't call me back or take any of my calls, and my dad is completely unapologetic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 538
You deserved it 2 081

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shitty of your dad to do that, unprofessional for the company to hold that against you. Maybe you're better off.

I didn't know 5 year olds were capable of having kids.

Comments

Stay home and live off your dad for a while.

Not like there's much of a choice, is there.

dont get why anyone would say he desreves it.

BunBunBabe 8

Ah family, you can't choose them but have to live with them. Your dads fault though, not yours! I would definitely be more than pissed

rogue2888 4

Mate I'm sorry but your dad is a ****

Snafuusmc 12

Chicken is the female, **** the male. How ironic.

Actually, and I know this is late, the chicken is the animal itself. Males are either **** or rooster. Females are hens.

Sounds like your Dad thought it was one of your friends goofing around and did the same. :)

Yes but some people have a hard time saying "I'm sorry" when they realize that they have screwed up. I'm one of them. Give it time. :)

No, sounds like the father is racist. And he doesn't have a hard time apologizing... because he has nothing to be sorry about in his mind. Why do people automatically try to side with the person who does the jerk thing? The father was being a racist prick.

Two sides to every story #69 I am not taking sides, you are. My speculation was that OP's Father could have made a stupid mistake. Furthermore, sometimes, someone has to take the side of the "racist jerk" because of Trolls like you that attack people without a clue of what really happened. You obviously didn't even bother to read or understand what I wrote. Perhaps instead of reading all this crap, you could go make someone a sammich, and well, maybe Shut up? That would be wonderful. Oh and, have a nice day. :)

Maht_fml 0

27 - I hope you don't have kids. You don't deserve the privledge.

32- don't you think that's a little harsh? get over it. someone made a dumb comment. that doesn't make him unworthy of being a parent!! he'd probably be better than the OP's dad!

Dads -.- Once, my dad was driving me to the mall and i was halfway in halfway out of the car when he drove like five meters and i was screaming because i thought i was going to fall and he finally stopped. I got in the car, still frightend and i told him "Watch it!" and he said "Oh, I did. I was just so certain you were inside the car." So, as always, it was my fault -.-

Oops pressed the send button -.- ... And i was halfway in halfway out of the car when he drove like five meters and i was screaming because i thought i was going to fall and he finally stopped. I got in the car, still frightend and i told him "Watch it!" and he said "Oh, I did. I was just so certain you were inside the car." So, as always, it was my fault -.-

xXxIracebethxXx 14
xXxIracebethxXx 14

Your grammar, spelling, punctuation, and lack of capitalization killed me...

linkinpark98 23

I sometimes wonder how I would react if one of my Daughters assaulted me. Would not be pretty. Not good advice at all girl. I would also speculate that, at 14, you would feel the wrath if you slapped your Father in the face. Now behave! :)

linkinpark98 23

Yes sir! *Sits in corner and eats a bag of pretzels*

Ha ha #46, you are funny, and probably a great Daughter. #47 - MYOB - #46 and I both know what was meant... I think. :)

Nerds_vengence 0

The man may have done something foolish, but, come on man he's still your dad. However you kinda deserve it for only applying to one place.

Where does it say he applied to only one place?

It doesn't and it's a She. I guess her Father told her who the caller said they were. :)

It doesn't say anywhere that she only applied to one place. So what if she did? We have no idea of knowing what the job was. I say fyl even more if it was the only job you wanted/applied for. OP, your dad is a dick. Im sure he know what he did wasn't cool, he just doesn't want to own up to it--that is exactly how my mother is. NEVER will she say "im sorry, i made a mistake". I bet your dad had no idea who it was and probably just assumed it was a friend (not that it makes it ok to make fun of anyone) go to the place in person and try to explain your fathers immature behavior.

I agree #53 jojimugo, but we forgive you. :)

Phone :* OH HARRO CAN I SPEARK TO DAUGHTA PREASE! SHE VERRA HOPEFUL JOB APPRICANT OK NUMBER ONE* Father : .... *hang up* Sorta extreme but possibly why the father hung up