By T-Shain - 31/05/2009 05:45 - United States

Today, I rear-ended a car. While we were waiting for the police, we made small talk, at which point I learned that he was an attorney. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 382
You deserved it 8 534

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

jnic 0

You rear-ended him, it was your fault. Nobody deserves to pay for an accident that wasn't their fault, so you shouldn't fight him and try to get away with it, jerk. Also, he can't feel THAT much vengeance towards you if he was willing to make small talk with you, so why worry so much?

Oista 0

In a sense you will be hiring him. Only... You pay up and he does nothing for you.

WitchCirce 0

I would just like to interject and say that a rear-ending is not always atrributable to tail-gating, making it the second driver's fault. For all we know, the lawyer could have changed lanes and cut him off without leaving enough space for him to stop--since, you know, cars don't stop instantaneously. We don't know enough about the accident to say it was the OP's fault.

36 - you must not spend a whole lot of time in traffic. Good luck keeping multiple car distances away from the car in front of you without multiple cars pulling in ahead of you. It never happens. Anyone who has driven in traffic before knows that.

I don't give a shit. I hope you lose your license because you can't drive.

#37 - he's an attorney, I highly doubt he's going to swoop-and-squat.

Oh noooooo!!!! now you can't blame it on him!!!! FYL!!!!!!

who cares? were you planning on denying it?

abyssion1337 0

SO WHAT?? you just said you were the one that rear-ended him, moreover if he's an attorney he probably isn't going to be involved at all since the police will likely just give you a ticket and something like this is pretty standard for any insurance company so that the janitor could do it in his sleep so stop being such a moron and grow a pair I'm tired of everyone on this site whining