By T-Shain - 31/05/2009 05:45 - United States

Today, I rear-ended a car. While we were waiting for the police, we made small talk, at which point I learned that he was an attorney. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 381
You deserved it 8 532

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Glam_fml 0

Yeah, I'd have to agree - your life IS ******. That is probably the worst person to get into a wreck with. Hopefully he will take pity on you and not take every cent you have.

birds_fml 7

So what? If no one was hurt, it's not like you're gonna get sued. Your insurance will pay for the damages, you'll pay for your ticket, life goes on.

omgitsseejay 0

um, befriend him? IDK what to say

nutmeg 0

Why is him being an attorney an FML? I don't get it. Can someone explain..?

You better be happy he's an attorney, and thus has an actual job that takes up his time, and isn't some lazy lowlife who sees getting into a minor car crash as a way to get on disability and sue you for the money he needs to buy some new rims.

I agree with #16. However, all that matters is if he's a good attorney. I believe like 80% of attorneys are the traffic/DUI/DWI/Divorce specialty. If that's the case, you have nothing to worry about. Your insurance company's attorneys are likely all top 10 educated and could dominate the guy if he thought his law degree meant something. Just be happy he's not an annoying tard who "went to the hospital" cause his neck hurt.

bitches_and_hoes 0

Yesterday I bumped into the back of a van that stopped in the middle of the road at a green light. While I was exchanging information with her, she thanked me because I was, "much more cooperative than all of the other people that have rear-ended her." Apparently, that happens to her a lot.

YDI for rear-ending her. You can't rear-end someone without tailgating, get better brakes or faster reactings and keep distances.

ely46 0

This is not a FML, this is a YDI because you rear-ended him. It is your fault. You should have been paying better attention to driving. It has nothing to do with him being an attorney, it has to do with you being a bad driver.