By Anonymous - 30/12/2009 17:47 - United States

Today, I realized the closest thing I have to guys hitting on me are the ones who ask to be my friend on Call of Duty because I have the word "girl" in my name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 369
You deserved it 6 934

Same thing different taste

Top comments

froggi_fml 0

ooh that sucks. but being a fellow video game nerd (who's a chick) I sympathise.

Alhan_fml 0

wut? gurl on my interwebs? **** or gtfo maybee shell go out wit me lololololol

Comments

thinmint 0

well that's lame. get a life maybe?

eatinyokidz 0

hey girl, what's your gamertag? lol

lololololololol don't be like all the other dudes online, see a girl and has to add them xD. be nice and make her add you :P

sublime93 0

Apparently 600,000+ people on PSN and million+ people on XBOX Live.

mmhmm138 0

I know right like wats wrong with like Hannah Montana or like Barbie and like the Princess Adventure

Maybe if you spent more time at the gym instead of playing call of duty...

Just because you play cod doesn't mean your fat... Your sitting on FML what's the difference. I play MLG and also run provincially. I have a soccer scholar ship and time for COD and GTA, minecraft etc...

minenotyours 0

aw... my very first comment didnt show up :( i said something along the lines of: im always getting hit on by guys just because im a girl gamer. its amusing to hear what they have to say though... its even funnier when my brother uses my account though. awkward...

Haha, reminds me of when I used to play Rainbow Six 3 on (Original!) X-Box Live on my at-the-time boyfriend's account. When they realized I was a girl, he got almost 20 friend requests to his account. And I've had 3 friend requests to my account just from playing a few hours of Live on CoD and L4D. Hahaha.

No, it showed up. It just wasn't very good. By the way, not many people care.

really, what's your gamertag/psn and I'll add you. ;P.

ksmiley 0

I don't think the OP is upset because she isn't getting hit on all the time, just that she isn't getting hit on at all. Hoping the OP gets raped makes you a monster. Trying to shock people by saying such things is idiotic. Wanting guys to like you does not deserve rape. Another thing... I don't remember OP saying she plays COD all the time or even that she's overweight like sone are suggesting. OP, just put yourself out there. Be friendly. Smile.