By triplenipple - 10/01/2011 20:35 - Sweden

Today, I realized the birthmark I have on my chest isn't a birthmark at all; it's a third nipple. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 821
You deserved it 4 553

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ThoraxeTheImpale_fml 0

triple the nipple, triple the foreplay?

Comments

Loads of people have more than 2 nipples. "Supernumerary nipples are diagnosed at a rate of 1 in 18 humans." so, for every 18 comments we should have a dude or dudette with 3+ nipples :)

What if the same person posts 18 comments, but only has 2 nipples?

lalagirl912 0
UpsidedownKayak 9

**** nothing to be ashamed aboob. It's breast if you just accept it and don't milk this out for sympathy. Whatever you do, don't let it nipple away at your confidence.

Sorry, I gotta nip this pun thread in the bud. I see tit going nowhere fast.

UpsidedownKayak 9

Doc, If mammary serves me, you are never afraid to get things off your chest. That level of confidence makes me want to be your bosom buddy.

As titillating as this story is, it'd be breast if you kept this to yourself.  Stop being a complete boob and have it removed. Then all you'd have left is a bad mammary.   

haha sorry 33 but 35 is better at the bad puns :)

Reluctantly, I will take the crown and dubious honour of being made Queen of Punday night. Of course I expect you boys to keep abreast of the tituation and fondle me, er fill me in appropriately. Of course as Queen for a pun I will need a royal physician, jester, and heir to the throne... Are Doc, Kay, and Boopity available?

Evii_fml 5

HAHAHA LMFAO.!!! *clears throat* Sorry 'bout that Xp

perdix 29

That could come in handy, say, if your wife gave birth to quintuplets.

My boyfriend has a third nipple. It just looks like a large, flat, slightly raised mole. /shrug Not a big deal, and not an FML by any stretch of the imagination.

... so much can be said here. lets start off with.... WHAT THE ****?