By whinywiper - 25/05/2012 15:10 - Canada

Today, I realized that the reason there is no toilet paper in the house is because both my parents are too stubborn to be the one who goes out to buy more. It's been five days. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 485
You deserved it 3 806

Same thing different taste

Top comments

duckie227 22

Buy a roll for yourself and keep it in your room

Put laxatives in their drinks. It'll force them to buy toilet paper or else.

Comments

I'm sure he has two legs, so he can walk.

Then just go buy some your self! And dont let your parents us it.

dellis44 7

buy a whole pack of it and show them you're mature. They'll forget all about the argument because you impressed them!

if you're old enough to sit here and post on FML then you're old enough to realize that you actually can take initiative and responsibility and go buy some damn toilet paper. Kids these days expect parents to do everything for them. You waited 5 days so far and I bet the thought of fixing the problem yourself didn't even cross your mind. obnoxious spoiled people, everywhere.

Completely agree with you.. dont know why you have downvotes

Then go buy some yourself. What else is there to say?! Your family does sound pathetic though. Tell them to grow the **** up!

kitsune3 20

I agree that solving the issue oneself is an obvious idea, but did anyone here this consider one thing: Maybe OP has no money.

Your parents are not the only stubborn ones..

I've got two words for you. one's "personal", the other's "stock".

I'm a bit creeped out that you haven't just gone and bought your own by now or at least taken some some from school or work or somewhere but still...your life sucks.