By Anonymous - 28/03/2011 23:27 - United States

Today, I realized that even though I was an honor student throughout school, and considered the golden child who was going to go far in life, all I've accomplished a year after graduation is becoming an unemployed single mother still living with my parents. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 492
You deserved it 31 779

Same thing different taste

Top comments

So you're a 19-year old who was irresponsible enough to get knocked up, and you're complaining? Did you think someone would hand you success on a silver platter? Sorry princess, life doesn't work that way. You want to be successful? Work for it.

Corilee13 7

You were an honor student and couldn't read the instructions on a condom? or birth control pills?

Comments

you shouldn't have had a baby. fyl for being dumb.

This is why I always say education isn't everything.. My wifes mother always brags about being the top of her class. I wasn't even close and I already make more than her. You can't just count on being smart to get you through everything you need some ambition too. And you need to make good decisions aka don't get pregnant young unless you're prepared...

styphon 5

further example that high school doesn't mean shit. I ended up in the bottom half of my class, went to ivy league undergrad, and only 1 of 2 mds. highschool success is a very poor predictor of life success.

NoraT_fml 6

Should we feel bad that you stupid enough to screw a guy who I can bet was NOT your boyfriend at the time and sit your lazy ass at home now letting you mom and dad pay for everything? Grow up welcome to real life. your "golden student" title means nothing. get off your ass and find s job. Mc donalds is better then nothing you stuck up bitch. I bet $500 she's gonna jump off wellfar and make all of us pay for her to get new cars.

Do you have a kid under the age of 19 months? If not, you're in a poor position to pass judgment on her unemployment. There are a surprising lack of baby day cares, let alone ones that can be paid on the McDonald's salary you so cleverly suggest. Perhaps get your own head out of your ass and think about it before you start looking like a moron who doesn't understand the complexities of raising a child.

NoraT_fml 6

the point is SHE got herself prego. sorry I don't feel bad for dumbass ***** who don't think before they do. my mom rasied me off of a 7$ per hour job with me as an always hungery 13 year old. she can get off her ass and work like the rest of us. you must be a well far person too

She got herself pregnant? Wow. I thought it would take a lot longer for men to become obsolete in that respect. What's a well far person? Also it's hungry. And you're right, you shouldn't feel bad for her. She clearly has a lot more going for her than you, at least in the intelligence department.

NoraT_fml 6

if she let him **** her then yes. she got herself prego. what girl Is going to be as retarded as to let a guy who she dosent want **** her? rape and being willing are two diff things. You can't rape the willing.

Glad to see a moron like you won't ever procreate. Your mother obviously didn't raise you with a half-ounce of intelligence to have you be a "hungery" thirteen year-old.

NoraT_fml 6

lol @ all you who have nothing better to do but try and inslute people on the Internet. grow up and say it face to face. unless you don't have the balls to?

NoraT_fml 6

hm......I'm starting to wonder how long it'll be till the mod hammer hits this post too....guessing a week tops.

At least you can laugh at yourself. Give me your address or number and I'll happily correct that ignorant little mind of yours "face to face".

NoraT_fml 6

roflmao. grow up and stop fighting over the Internet like a 5 year old. your in big boy pants now. act like it.

NoraT_fml 6

lol stop fighting over the Internet. your a big boy now. act like it. no one thinks the same way dumbass. grow up and get some balls bigger then the head of a pin.

NoraT_fml 6

Wow Ty mods. I look Like a crazy bitch talking to myself.

well u could be a single parent that wasn't an honor student or golden child.

reddwarf_fml 0

legs closed.... eyes open works better that way

JokeMeister 0
CtheFML 0

i was thinking the same. why cant people either keep their legs closed or use protection. i know to many people my age or younger preggers...

RaVeN53 7

school is the easiest years of ur life, that's what my dad always told me n boy was he right! try workin 2 jobs have a car payment n a bunch of other bills! this is nothin u gotta work for what u want in life its not gonna be handed to u so suck it up!