By JC - 06/12/2009 04:30 - United States

Today, I realized I've lived alone too long. I read 'How the Grinch Stole Christmas' to my cat. I used expression in my voice, and I made sure he could see the pictures. My son called, and I told him about it. He gave me the number for the local psychiatric ward. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 536
You deserved it 9 858

Same thing different taste

Top comments

What, so cats cant enjoy How The Grinch Stole Christmas? Wait, what was the point here?

glorbnakcs 0

FYL indeed for having a douche for a son. I'm not a lonely person, but I read to my dog sometimes. Guess what. I bet lots of other people do it as well. It doesn't make them crazy.

Comments

Don't be weird, meet people, and don't talk to your cat. Sometimes it's ok to say things to your cat but never read to it.

truladyred 0

Maybe you just need a dog. Cats don't appreciate being read to as much as dogs do. All in all, this isn't a FML, this is a WIN!

GreenGuy15 0

Why does your son have that number

don't go to psychiatric ward for a thing like that, they just give to you heavy drugs. Find some friend, or lover!

yes, did your cat like the story? i talk to my pets. it always seems like they're the only one who will listen.

Me too! I just don't tell people about it. Crazy is like a tree falling in a forest...

Don't you wonder where kids get their silly ideas? I mean. You are cool enough to read to your cat, but your son is clueless. Sorry.

I'd be more concerned that my son knew the number off-hand like that. Awfully convenient.