By Yo Mr. White! ... BETCH! - 23/10/2012 22:47 - United States - Imperial Beach

Today, I realized I'm so desperate for money that I started to watch Breaking Bad to learn how to make meth. I stopped, not because I decided it was a bad idea, but because it looks too hard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 103
You deserved it 29 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not only is it a terrible idea, but there's no way you can learn by watching that show. That's like thinking you can learn to count cards by watching 21.

Suggestions for more productive uses of your time: Looking for a job Donating blood/plasma Doing volunteer work Learning a new (preferably marketable) skill Catching up on reading Judging by the level of intelligence in this story, I would say the last one will take quite a while.

Comments

Maybe you should have went with it would be a bad idea..

KiddNYC1O 20

You're an idiot. The makers put themselves in just as much risk as the suppliers and users...

I think the problem is that you don't like working if its hard

DoxIxHAVExTo 10

Though I understand that Breaking Bad is a TV show and some things might be inaccurate and therefore OP's plan was already a bad idea, I was thinking the exact same thing...

gottheREMEDY420 9

It doesn't say ANYWHERE that he doesn't have a job. Maybe OP's part of the working poor. Thought about that? "Apply for a job." Pfft.

It doesn't say ANYWHERE that he doesn't have a job. Maybe OP's part of the working poor. Thought about that? "Apply for a job." Pfft.

chrisp87 11

YDI for being dumb and lacking common knowledge not only is that a terrible idea there's no chance you'd even have the skills to make meth not to mention you would have the police and possibly drug dealers wanting you gone.

Hi, I want to sell an illegal drug and I want the world to know. *facepalm*