By Yo Mr. White! ... BETCH! - 23/10/2012 22:47 - United States - Imperial Beach

Today, I realized I'm so desperate for money that I started to watch Breaking Bad to learn how to make meth. I stopped, not because I decided it was a bad idea, but because it looks too hard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 103
You deserved it 29 525

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Not only is it a terrible idea, but there's no way you can learn by watching that show. That's like thinking you can learn to count cards by watching 21.

Suggestions for more productive uses of your time: Looking for a job Donating blood/plasma Doing volunteer work Learning a new (preferably marketable) skill Catching up on reading Judging by the level of intelligence in this story, I would say the last one will take quite a while.

Comments

TheyCallMeDamien 17

Even illegal enterprise takes work.

I did the same exact thing they just don't add enough details on how to do it in that show haha. But it's still a great show I just wish I was smart enough to do it

**** man. if yer gonna do something illegal grow some weed. hell buy some cocaine and bakimg soda and make crack. meth is just ******

How about recommending that the kid get a job, versus turning to something that will land him in jail or the morgue?

My ex-neighbor's kid is in jail for the next seven years for the production of meth. Why don't you ask him what a brilliant idea that was. Oh, that's right. You can't. He's in jail.

jayhawkchik 4

A. Making meth isn't hard, tweaked out drug zombies do it everyday! B. making meth is a bad idea as its just plain dangerous and could land you in serious legal trouble. C. Breaking bad deliberately leaves out key steps in the meth making process ( for legal reasons).

damn_homie 2

I'm pretty sure Breaking Bad doesn't teach you. You would have a better chance at googling it.

MalloryKnox 8

Or listening to "The Never Song" by Whitest Kids U Know! "Never take cough syrup and mix it up with iodine and lye..." Informative and hilarious!

SHAMUS_the_WITTY 18

I love the username the OP has...

Go get a job... On a side note, great tv show! Can't wait till it comes back on but it's still just a tv show and in the real world Walter White would have never survived beyond the first season.

skyeyez9 24

I know a teacher in my daughter's school district who made 1 million dollars (as of last year, so she could possibly have made more this year) by creating and selling classroom lesson plans. The other teachers buy them to use in class and it saves them time and its convenient. Its so simple, yet genius! You need to find a niche where there is a group of people who will pay for what you are offering....without being illegal, like cooking meth.