By mr - 27/07/2010 18:44 - United States

Today, I realized every time I go to take a poop, my 9 month old crawls into the bathroom and sobs at my feet. I now have to let my 9 month old sit on my lap while I shit, because I can't do it any other way. The end to all privacy has now come. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 760
You deserved it 10 410

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bittersweets 2

word. put it in a safe place and go shit alone. if you let your baby get what it wants every time you're going to have some hard years in front of you...

Comments

jojoboo1 0

baby needs a brother or sister to keep him occupied so u can shit in peace. good luck with that.. : )

Sobbing for what-? five minutes? isn't going to kill that child. Stick him in a playpen and hand him a toy.

Doubleyew1 0

Been there. DONE THAT! Except I'm the oldest sister. You should have more babies so they can watch each other :)

omg #22 what happend to your face. u okay?? D:

welcome to parenthood. that's what happens. deal with it. those of you criticizing the situation obviously don't have children.

it's not going to spoil the child. all children do this. it's normal behavior. this is a common age for separation anxiety and letting the baby cry it out doesn't quite work. they eventually grow out of it. and to top it off, the bathroom behavior is beneficial...as they actually begin to pick up on their own potty training through this. hey, they have to learn somehow. I'm a parent of two, my children aren't spoiled and my oldest (now 17 months) eventually grew out of it. but now he's also exhibiting interest in potty training and now heads right to the bathroom when he has a soiled diaper.

Cival conversation online! dear god its the end of the world. O.o

My fiance's sister's kid didn't grow out of it yet. She's two years old now, and the second that her mom goes out of her sight, she starts screaming her head off for her.

What happened to parenting? I was very well loved and looked after when I was a kid; but never once would my folks endured that kind of shit. You are the adult, they are the child; make sure everyone is clear on that. Unless you plan to let them run your life for the next 18-20 years.

Wtf? Of course you can do it some other ways! Close the door, let the baby in his park, DON'T PICK HIM UP?? I really don't get this fml.

rguyver 0