By thecatlady - 27/02/2013 07:12 - Australia - Kambalda

Today, I realised the extent of my wife's cat obsession when I received an $850 bill for the air conditioner she leaves on for our 5 cats while we are at work. FML
I agree, your life sucks 30 774
You deserved it 4 301

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

If you have to pay through the nose to keep five ******* cool to keep one pussy warm, ya just shut up and do it. Or start learning yoga.

I'd make a cat pun but I'm not feline it anymore.

Comments

I thought crazy cat ladies were single? Looks like this one is about to be anyway :)

perdix 29

No, my brother and his wife have a bunch of flea-infested cats . . .without producing a single cousin for my daughter!

That's bad Ik exactly what she needs.... Kids!! And I'm talking humans not those cats.

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Human children are far more expensive than cats.

True but at least spend your money on something that makes sense not stupid cats lol

Oh like the newest iPhone or a pair of highly overpriced headphones?! The cost of both of those items would likely feed at least one cat for a year.

You should've realized it once you had 5 cats. Keeping the AC on for one's pets isn't obsessive; it's humane.

Get her to pay it herself. Her pets. Her problem.

Notice, "my wife." I'm pretty sure they'd be sharing a family bank account.

Not necessarily, I know plenty of married people who don't share bank accounts.

FarFromSocial 9

Tell her the cats insist on her paying the bill.

Those cats must be very important. You must have a good enough job to pay for your electric bills. Tell her that cats don't need that much air conditioning to be happy.

The "5" cats should have been the indication of that obsession but that $850 bill would have probably been the same if it was only the one cat you owned. ***Guilty! I leave the AC on while I'm at work just for my cat's sake. Gotta make sure he's nice and cool. (:

The fact that she has 5 cats was not enough to give you a hint? 1 cat oke, a second maybe to keep first company when you are away k maybe a way to buy off feelings of guild. (not that cats care much they prefer to sleep most of the day anyway) But anything after that is already obsessive behavior.

AnyaS 19

Considering how many homeless cats are out there I think having just one or two is more insane than taking in more if you are able to care for them.

Today, I realized the extent of how ****** you are. FYL