By noooooo - 22/01/2010 07:32 - Canada

Today, I ran 5 miles to catch the bus I take to university after missing my connection. When I got to the bus stop, I realized I had left my U-Pass on my desk at home. On top of the assignment that was due. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 044
You deserved it 8 475

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You forgot pretty much everything you need. Did you leave naked aswell? Is that the other part of the FML you decided to omit? Yes, I'm patronising you.

..........Awww THAT REALLY SUCKS MAN!!! it did happen to me once .. so i went home and wrote to my teacher via mail what happened. she understood c= may be u shud be honest and tell the truth !

Comments

iamgoofymovie 0

Why do people like crackerz and prophets choose to become clowns once online?!!

perdix 29

They say vigorous exercise can delay the onset of Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia, but in your case it's too late.

So you had to go back anyway, stroke of luck if you ask me.

AAWWW. It happens, but you ran 5 miles? I take the bus to school too, but around here there's bus stops at every corner. Sucks.

haha its like a win-lose situation, u didn't get there in time but u have ur work and vice versa.

GreenDaemon21 0

women r not in college to learn things! they are simply there to meet the right guys to marry! stop having such a high expectations for them, gosh

If women go to college to find the right person to marry, then who will be looking for you?

PauloFrosty 0

running for a bus in Seattle would suck. especially since the transit system is kinda funky. assuming UW because of UPASS lol.

mcfaily 0

FYI, UPass is a student bus pass in BC that gets you on the bus/skytrain for free in Greater Vancouver. Given to students at UBC, SFU and maybe some other smaller schools.

The phrase Upass is used at many schools. I'm in Hawaii attending UH n they have UPass here...

it says shes from bc which means she is probably in a school in the lower mainland (area around vancouver)