By Anonymous - 03/01/2011 08:42 - United States

Spicy
Today, I put on a lacy dress with nothing underneath and walked nonchalantly into the living room. My husband took one look at me, let out a heavy sigh and said, "Right now?" FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 755
You deserved it 5 056

Same thing different taste

Top comments

jiyong_fml 3

what a good man, you should keep him

When women want it, men are supposed to jump and when men want it, women can conveniently have a headache or something... is that it? Once again, it is all about the women...

Comments

nerdwithagun 0

Why do women think they are special or something? God forbid a man should approach his wife when HE'S in the mood, but if SHE'S in the mood? He'd better get it up then and there.

ame_franky 0

yea but at a time when she's trying to make it special he can't even try to be sweet?! how hurtful way to scar her. how is having a woman try as funny as a naked man walking in the room. girls are gorgeous men are funny. sorry

Oh god #23, I hope you're a troll. OP is going to be scarred because she was rejected? The her husband must be in therapy from all the time SHE'S rejected HIM. The sight of a naked man is funny? How old are you? And no, not every woman is gorgeous. I'm not going to revel in the sight of a naked 500lb woman. Grow up.

23 seriously? how is a naked man funny?

damselchelle 4

#23 you better be ******* with us.

nerdwithagun 0

23......I think you should leave this site and never come back. Ha

Stepherrss 0

Haven't you ever heard of never interrupting a man and his television, god girl get a clue. haha kidding well thats sucks for you, my boyfriend has a way higher sex drive then me, and he most of the time is always in the mood, it's very rare if he isn't and usually when he wants it i don't, but sometimes i'll be nice and put how i'm feeling aside and help him :) then i end up feeling better. Sex never hurt anyone ... that is unless you fall off the bed or bang your head on the bed post. Ouch. :) Your either not hot enough for him or you interrupted his tv time, or he just didn't feel like it :) Nest time you want to spice it up, try it on a day where he wants it, instead of saying "im not in the mood or i have a headache" Just give in a give it a shot you might even feel better :D

Putting a comma after every thought will not solve your punctuation woes.

lashing out online at spelling/grammar mistakes one at a time will not solve the world's literacy problems

Lashing*, problems.* There. I did two at a time.

Did anyone else just thumbs-down this comment just because it was hella long and annoying looking?

Optimus_Primerib 0

I don't feel sorry for you I'm sure you turned him down a time or two.

Hmmmmm Are you Fat and Ugly ? I'm sorry if you are.

I didn't realize "fat" and "ugly" were proper nouns.

*facepalm* Proper nouns are capitalized. My point was that there was no need to capitalize either of them.

OP, how many times have you turned down your husband when he was in the mood? Just because he has a penis does not mean he wants sex 24/7. A woman can turn down sex anytime she wants, but a guy can't do the same? Such a ridiculous double standard. I don't feel bad for you at all. I'm sure your husband could post countless FML's about you doing the same. I don't understand why some women think they're incredibly special and deserve attention/sex/love/whatever the minute they ask for it. Get over yourself.

lol, what if her answer to your first question was none? I guess then the majority of your post would be useless.

the probabilities in her post severely outweigh the probabilities in yours

60, even if the answer to the question is no, everything I said still stands. A man is perfectly allowed to say no to his wife/girlfriend/fiancee/etc if he's not in the mood. I don't understand why him not being in the mood is a FML. As I stated before, women(people in general, but I say women because the OP is a woman) don't deserve attention/love/sex the minute they ask for it.

It's an FML because she was horny. It says nowhere in the post she expected him to bang, it just says that it sucks that her husband didn't want to when she did. I'm in the same situation a lot, and I never EXPECT my husband to fool around if he's not in the mood.

concrete_pink 0

OK, to all the male posters who seem to assume that OP has in the past rejected her husband's advances: How do you know? I've been in a three year relationship where I have never refused an opportunity for sex with my boyfriend. Some women actually have a sizable sexual appetite and the men they are with are not always able to satisfy it.

I love the assumptions. Trust me, it's very rare that I refuse my guy. I think he's taking you for granted. That sucks. I'm sorry OP.

Because you're one woman while men have been with multiple women and come to a conclusion based on it happening on numerous occasions with various partners.

women are the backbone of society. when you want it, you get it;D tell him that.

I don't wanna ****! I'm trying to watch golden girls!

possibly the best comment on an FML post ever. lol. you win.

Belthazor_fml 5

OMG!! What the Hell is happening to the male population!? What WE want is secondary!!! If our women want sex, we PLEASE them!! Ladies ALWAYS come first!! LOL! Yes! Pun intended! You better please her or guess what? Somebody ELSE will.... SMDH....