By Anonymous - 13/09/2010 09:40 - Canada

Today, I procrastinated on doing my on-line training for my new job. Thinking it would only take a few hours to complete, I started it in the early evening. It is now almost 4 am, and I start my new job in 3 hours. There is still about another hour and a half on on-line training left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 722
You deserved it 53 061

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP, think about it this way. It's 4am, you start work at 7am. You'll be done the training at approximately 530am. That still gives you an hour to get ready and a half hour for you to get there. Perfect timing!

Comments

Ill take the risk and ask, where you a IB diploma candidate? or just an lazy ass xD?

probably were like 3 hours per day for one week or things like that, think about it

sallen0046 4

You've procrastinated so you have to sit up all night doing something you should have already had done. Now, instead of completing your training, you're procrastinating again by posting here. You're really bad at learning lessons, aren't you?

chocolatejuggalo 0
Dukeje 0

Good for you for admitting you are a procrastinator...that's the first step to...oh, look, Weeds is on!

What kind of stupid dick goes on this website and "stops reading at procrastinated" or some bs like that? So what exactly are you on this site for if not read about stupid stories like this. You've somehow managed to make one of the least valuable websites on the internet less valuable by doing this.

mmonster 0

Procrastination is like masturbation, in the end you are only screwing yourself.

sapphirerose21 0

were you by any chance doing training to work in a pharmacy? because I work in one and had a massive amount of online training to do.