By Anonymous - 13/09/2010 09:40 - Canada

Today, I procrastinated on doing my on-line training for my new job. Thinking it would only take a few hours to complete, I started it in the early evening. It is now almost 4 am, and I start my new job in 3 hours. There is still about another hour and a half on on-line training left. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 722
You deserved it 53 061

Same thing different taste

Top comments

OP, think about it this way. It's 4am, you start work at 7am. You'll be done the training at approximately 530am. That still gives you an hour to get ready and a half hour for you to get there. Perfect timing!

Comments

Procrastination.. not only the thief of time but when it ***** you it never uses lube!

That's what you get when you THINK you know it all. Welcome to the real world of hard work, YDI.

yep just learn from this experience, you cant always win when you are being lazy.

Remember, when you procrastinate you make a pro of crast and Nate. Wait, no...

mattmalin11 0

Ass of u and me for assume? Either way your comment wins

I'd like to say F your life, OP, but honestly this is your fault. You procrastinated, thus you have to face the consequences. Have fun at work! ;)

ILoveJace01 0

Even though it's your fault for procrastinating, I understand what you're feeling. I procrastinate all the time. Goodluck!

like_its_ya_bday 0
like_its_ya_bday 0

so the person is stupid and doesn't do what they need to so it's an fml? I haven't seen a good fml in a while just a bunch of cry babies and yes wtf?

The only possible positive is you'll remember the training because you just finished it. Or you'll fall asleep within the first hour and end your day at the unemployment office.

jetco89 0

I didn't know burger king made u do online training.