By hypebeast - 28/01/2009 15:00 - United States

Today, I posted on a forum asking if I could be a moderator. Instead, I got banned. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 066
You deserved it 32 224

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MCart_fml 0

Hahahaha you broke the first rule of power: never ask for power!

0 3

Yeah... and? That is exactly what happens. Asking if you can be a moderator is basically spam.

Comments

my_butt_hurts 0

1. you dobt know anything about forums, never ask to become a higher level 2. How long have you been on the forum? 3. READ THE FORUMS RULES 4. you are mainly trolling on it 5. there are other people that have been on the forum longer than you, so dont be inconsiderate 6. you need to help others with something, this increases the possibility of you becoming a moderator i am no noob about forums :)

You deserved it. Hope you learned your lesson.

wow, NEVER ask to be premoted. read the rules thats a MAJOR rule, grow up dude.

As an experienced Forum member, you NEVER, EVER, EVER ask for a higher rank to an Admin or on a Forum. That's like asking your CEO boss to be promoted Vice President on your first day on the job. That's STUPID. You need to EARN you way to the top before you can ask. You can only get promoted by helping other members. I'm sorry pal, but that's the way life works. YDI for failing to follow the rules and asking for a higher rank.

SirEBC 7

Was Sirin the administrator?

Who the he'll cares? It's a stupid online forum.

Dude, asking to be a Mod shows that you don't have the maturity to BE a Mod.

marcus903 17

The forum probably had a strict rule. Don't ask to become a moderator. Ever. You'll never know the requirements of becoming a moderator.

generator115 2

this is from a game I play....KaW?

NEVER ask to be a moderator or admin on a forum. That's the worst thing you could possibly do. If you should be one, then you will be one. YDI.