By Bechara - 13/06/2011 09:11 - Pakistan

Today, I overheard my girlfriend telling her friend, "Actually, it's a good thing she died, she was quite a bitch." She was talking about my mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 549
You deserved it 4 513

Same thing different taste

Comments

I'm terribly sorry for the loss of your mother, however, I think it's time you lose the girlfriend too. that's a terrible thing to say, you can do better op!

You didn't state anything about the relationship between them. cannot vote until we know more.

ItWasAllWorthIt 0

No matter what their relationship, it's never nice to say it's good that someone died.

wrong. even of op had a complex relationship with his mother and she took it out on his hopefully ex, that comment is beyond rude and uncalled for.

it's good that hitler died, he was quite a bitch.

TheDrifter 23

Nope, not even him. He would be great evening news entertainment, like a pale Kim Jong il, but rocking the micro stache.

Hitler was a mass murderer dumbass. Unless the OP's mother was as well you can stfu.

pharmbrooke35 0

that's horrible. sorry for your loss. hopefully you were wise enough to dump her..

wwwooooowww... she sounds like a real winner.

Time to show her that you are a descendant of the Slapahoe tribe.

MissBunnyWillEat 11
huggy515 0
Lolpizza_fml 0

shes not a real friend. a real friend would be for you always...D:

Maybe she acted like a bitch because she had a chronic, debilitating, painful disease. And maybe she is indeed better off now that she has passed on. Did you ever think of that? Or it could just be that she was truly a bitch and your girlfriend hated her.

even if his mother was a bitch it's never ok for someone to say something like that. even if her relationship with his mother wasn't good, she obviously has no respect for him at all. stupid bitch needs to learn to keep her mouth shut.

iLove2LoveU 0

she's not worth it if she's gonna be like that!! dump her!!

He was talking about his girlfriend talking about HIS mother.. Aka- mother in law.