By Raaaaaaarrrrrr - 13/07/2009 02:30 - United States

Today, I bought a CD off a man who always plays Spanish guitar in the subway. When I got to work and tried playing the CD, it was blank. I paid $15 for a blank CD. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 148
You deserved it 21 662

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Call technical support. Maybe your drive can't read the... Oh, who am I kidding, you got ripped.

next time maybe don't buy CDs from randoms in the subway.. but FYL, that's really lame.

Comments

That's whatcha get for buying music! But really that sucks, maybe you fed him atleast.

The OP deserves because he listens to music?? What the hell? Seriously, music is about half my life. I really cannot live without it. Well, less dramatically, I'd being living a really shitty existence

Imawhalerider 0
star_ver 0

No, MadeofAwesome... He said the OP deserves it for *BUYING* music. Learn to read, dummy.

fyourlife33 0

"a man who ALWAYS plays spanish guitar in the subway".... always? so what is the big deal you will see him tomorrow and can get your money back.. at least leave out the word always if you want it to sound like a decent FML

nikktherocker 0

NO, for buying music. Which is something no one needs to do.

Screw you all. The reason why people download music is because most of the money doesn't go to the band it goes to the record companies. This is a bloke on the side of the road trying to make an honest buck (or so it seemed) and this is the only way he can make money from the music that he plays for everyone. FYL

**** you, Nikk (#68), Viper (#1), Star (#30), and everyone else who thinks the OP deserves crap for buying music in the first place. I'm a professional musician, and I rely on people paying for my work to make a living. We work just as hard as people in all sorts of professions that you would never imagine getting to work for you for free. Why should we not get paid for it? Try not listening to music if you're not willing to pay for it, and see how you feel then about whether music is worth your support. This guy isn't an honest musician, apparently, but saying that someone should never pay for music at all is basically telling me that my whole life and livelihood is not worth anyone's dime. I'd like to hear you say that to my face.

YDI for still buying CD's. 2004 was a long time ago. Do you own a telegraph too? STOP.

he should go give him a visit :) take all his "music CDs' " and break them, he could atleast be trying to make money honestly, but he is scamming its the least he deserves.

next time maybe don't buy CDs from randoms in the subway.. but FYL, that's really lame.

Maybe they don't know how to use the cd burner? Even though, that seems unlikely.

Maybe it was an honest misake? Still sucks though.

mistake** I hate when FML freezes and I can't fix my error before time runs out. But I've bought several CDs from people that sing on corners /the train or are just walking around promoting their band, and this has never happened. x-x

birds_fml 7

Yeah, it might've been a mistake. Why would someone rip someone else off, when he's going to be in the same place every day? Basically, he's there in the subway every day, so he knows that you know where he works! Go back and tell him he accidently sold you a blank cd, and ask him for a different copy. If the other copy is also blank, or he refuses, well, you can heckle him every day from then on :)

I'd say it's probably a mistake. If he's at that same spot all the time, he's probably not there to rip people off because it's not exactly hard to find him in that case. Bring the CD back and tell him what happened and he'll probably give you another one.

realrealitysuccs 0

YDI for buyin random cds =) specially 15$ dum ass

*Especially*, *$15* and the only *dumb* ass here is you.

Call technical support. Maybe your drive can't read the... Oh, who am I kidding, you got ripped.

americayay 0

LOL. I enjoyed this comment. OP kind of asked for it. I would never buy ANY electronic device off of a street vendor.

Well, that sucks :/ But if #1's theory is right, you did your good deed for the day! :D

That sucks, at least it was only $15. And now you got your own blank CD!! How exciting..? Karma, though :)

U suck, that's why you don't listen to music by hobos

You did your good deed, and now you did another one; warning all FML'ers for ripping bastards.