By Bechara - 13/06/2011 09:11 - Pakistan

Today, I overheard my girlfriend telling her friend, "Actually, it's a good thing she died, she was quite a bitch." She was talking about my mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 62 549
You deserved it 4 513

Same thing different taste

Comments

L1v3_L0v3_Lau9h 18

That's a horrible thing to say, i'm sorry OP. I can't believe people can be so heartless.

You are quite young so I guess its okay if you still belive in love and friendship and this stuff, but the truth is: Most people are heartless bastards.

I regret to tell you this, but, welcome to the real world.

I know right, I will say I'm actually nice and hate to fight, but if somebody tries to harm me, I will bite! For example, if somebody were to run at me like they were going to attack me, I would go low, flip them over me, turn around, put my knee on their chest, and repeatedly punch them in their face. Then, when the teachers came, I would leave happily! Life's a S.O.B, and then You die...

L1v3_L0v3_Lau9h 18

mhm.. I see what all of you are saying, the world isn't so great, there are horrible things going on, but I guess , in general ,I like seeing the brighter side of things, I know the world isn't great but it doesn't hurt to be optimistic about it :)

Pufferfish78 5

What a heartless bitch! Sorry for your loss.

Exactly. I think he should lose the girlfriend! You wouldn't want someone that cold as a girlfriend, doesn't sound like a good shoulder to cry on, just sounds like a bitch.

That's horrible. I'm so sorry for your loss, OP.

Actually, it's a bad thing she died, your girlfriend is quite a bitch.

Oh wait I just got what you were doing. Sorry totally my bad there.

Zombieslayer1 0

What the ****!?!? Brake that little bitches heart! There is no excuse for that type of immaturity.

rebekahah 7
rebekahah 7

oh whoops, I didn't see the comments up there when I posted this. :/ sorry

If that's you in the picture, love the hair!

rebekahah 7

it's a friend, but thanks anyway. :)

ibitehard 9

That's Avril Lavigne, so unless you know her, nice lie.

I always thought marriages were arranged in OP's country