By Musicfreak - 18/12/2011 23:36 - United States

Today, I ordered a pizza. I paid and tipped the pizza guy, and instead of saying goodbye, I got tongue-tied and said, "I love you, boo." FML
I agree, your life sucks 16 621
You deserved it 30 773

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Hey, it's me. I just want to say. I love you too And I will be coming by more often with and without pizzas.

Comments

liy223 6
Oh_Hayy_Its_Lex 10

goodbye ....I love you too, boo....ya I can see how you get those mixed up

MrSaxMan 0

14- "oh baby, for the 10 seconds we've known each other, I've been wanting to say the same thing to you too!"

perdix 29

At least you created some brilliant dialog for a great porno. I watch **** mostly for the scintillating dialog.

Yeah. Who cares about an Asian girl getting gangbanged by a white and black man?

flockz 19

nowadays, i watch **** for the groovy music. but back when i was a wee lad, **** didn't exist. the only way i got off was by squeezing my ass cheeks together and pretending they were boobs. there was nothing like it.

perdix 29

#27, you've been what they call "Rick-rolled." This means that you have been subjected to terrible dialog dipped in a goulash of cheesy pseudo-disco. Persist in finding the real deal -- the words are pure poetry! Find an ugly person who seems reasonably happy. He or she will know where to find awesome ****. This is the source of the pleasure which the cold, real world denies him or her.

You have a serious problem if that came out naturally.

Hahaha how do you get that tongue tied? Haha funny either way though

flockz 19

if he looks back say "i was talking to the pizza. you will never be this lucky."

DontClickOnMe 28

I wish I could thumb up this comment more than once haha, good one

Stormdriven37 6

You got tongue tied over saying goodbye?

bizarre_ftw 21

I got tongue tied over saying hello today, I greeted my cashier, who also happens to sit next to me during my 1st period, with "thank you"